FolderHighlight v2.7 (released: 15 September 2018)
- Fixed crash in Windows Explorer caused by FolderHighlight in some cases
FolderHighlight v2.6 (released: 19 February 2016)
- Improvement: Windows 10 support: icons updated to Windows 10 style.
FolderHighlight v2.5 (released: 17 October 2014)
- Bug fixed: Folder icons in menu are not displayed if system font size set to 125% or 150%.
FolderHighlight v2.4 (released: 08 February 2010)
- Improvement: unnecessary internal checks are removed. Initialization of extension should be now bit faster.
- Bug fixed: Windows Explorer crashed in some cases on Windows XP when trying to change folder color in left tree view.
FolderHighlight v2.3 (released: 16 December 2009)
- Improvement: Folder icons files are now marked as system and hidden. This can help you if you have "Show hidden files" enabled in Windows Explorer folder options.
FolderHighlight v2.2 (released: 22 November 2009)
- Using native Vista and Windows 7 menu styles
- FolderHighlight installed on 64-bit platform now registers also 32-bit extension to work properly with 32-bit applications
FolderHighlight v2.1 (released: 14 October 2009)
- Better integration with Total commander and Directory Opus file managers
FolderHighlight v2.0 (released: 01 September 2009)
- Ability to change folder colors in Windows Vista added
- Ability to change folder colors in Windows 7 added
FolderHighlight v1.5 (released: 16 October 2007)
- x64 edition support added
- Bug fixed: original folder icons backup during "Clean..." operation
FolderHighlight v1.4 (released: 28 November 2006)
FolderHighlight v1.3 (released: 04 November 2006)
- New feature "Infotip management" is now available. You can easily manage Infotip for your folders! This is another great way to highlight your folder.
- Fixed some registration issues
FolderHighlight v1.2 (released: 08 September 2006)
- New color icons added
- New feature "Clean" is now available. You can remove colors from multiple folders at once!
FolderHighlight v1.1 (released: 28 January 2006)
- Stable release with basic functionality